Commercial Vending Machine Controls: $25.00each
Circulation Fan: $1.00/inch
Exhaust Fan: $1.00/inch
Electric Forklift Battery Charger: $200.00each
Dairy Plate Cooler / Well Water Pre - Cooler: $500.00each
Dairy Refrigeration Heat Recovery with Electric Backup: $300.00each
Low/Zero Energy Livestock Waterer: $50.00each
Scroll Refrigerant Compressor: $30.00HP
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD): $30.00HP
Clothes Dryer: $25.00
Clothes Dryer - Heat Pump: $25.00
Clothes Washer: $25.00
Inductive Range: $25.00
Refrigerator - Must be greater than 10 cubic ft: $25.00
In order to receive the recycling incentive please fill out the incentive form. Appliance must be removed from service and fully disposed of following federal, state and local laws. Must have proof of date of recycling and proof that it was a working appliance when recycled.
Recycling - Freezer: $25.00
Recycling - Refrigerator: $25.00
Recycling - Room Air Conditioner: $25.00
All appliances must be ENERGY STAR certified.
To receive your rebate, fully complete the Appliance Incentive Form, attach a detailed and legible copy of the receipt and either.
Make a copy of the Energy Guide that include the Energy Star certified mark or cut out the Energy Star Certification mark and product model number from the packaging.
Audit Recommended Improvements
Incentive Amount: $500
Improvements must be complete to apply for audit.
Only improvements that are a recommendation of the audit qualify
Audit must be performed by a Certified Home Performance Auditor, a Certified Energy Manager, or a rater or inspector approved by your cooperative.
- Audit must be completed within 24 months of the audit date.
- Apply for incentive within three months of the implementation of the measures.
For more information please see the Audit Recommended Improvements form:
Compressed Air Audit
Compressed Air Audit: $500.00 cap
- Building undergoing audit must be on cooperative's lines.
- Audits must be performed by Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Energy Manager (CEM), or a cooperative pre-approved partner.
- Incentive request must be received within three months of audit.
More requirements listed on the Compressed Air Audit form:
Custom Incentive: Capped at $10,000 per account per year
- To optimize demand and/or energy efficiency savings potential based on individual needs to develop long-term efficiency planning.
- Dairyland Power will determine the incentive level for qualifying energy efficient agriculture, commercial, and industrial equipment or measures.
- Any (electric) energy saving technologies will be considered.
More requirements and notes listed on the Custom Incentive form:
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Ev Charging Station: $400 each
Must be "controlled" as defined by cooperative.
Heat Pump - Air Source & Mini-Split: $250.00/ton
Heat Pump - Commercial Air Source & PTHPs: $250.00/ton
Heat Pump - Geothermal: $500.00/ton
New Furnace with ECM Blower Motor: $35.00/unit
Additional criteria listed on the form:
LED Bulbs (Residential): $0.50/bulb
LED Bulbs (Non-Residential): $0.50/bulb
LED Fixture (Non-Residential): $0.50/800 lumens
LED Exit Sign: $5.00/sign
Occupancy Sensor: $5.00/each
*There is a five bulb minimum for LEDs. A member must be requesting for at least five LED bulbs to be eligible for the incentive.
Commercial Water Heater 75 - 99 gallons: $125.00/each
Commercial Water Heater 100+ gallons: $300.00/each
Residential Water Heater 75 - 99 gallons: $125.00/each
Residential Water Heater 100+ gallons: $300.00/each
Richland Electric Cooperative does carry A.O. Smith and Marathon water heaters.
- Electric water heater installations controlled by Dairyland's load management system are eligible under certain conditions. Eligible control strategies include economic dispatch (6-hour), dairy water heater strategy, or storage strategies.
2021 Touchstone Energy Home Program Checklist
If applying for the New Home incentive under that Touchstone Energy Home Program, all of the requirements listed on the checklist MUST be met, unless not applicable. For example, if a home does not have skylights, "Not Applicable" is acceptable. You may also qualify for the New Home incentive if you meet another program or code. See the 2021 Energy Efficiency Incentive Form for details.